Carrot Seed Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Daucus carota
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Seed
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Aromatic Scent: earthy, herbaceous, woodsy and fruity aroma
Blends Well With: most spicy and citrus oils like Lemon and Lime. It also goes great with Cedarwood, Bergamot, Lavender and Juniper.
Cautions: Do not get Carrot Seed Essential Oil confused with cold-pressed carrot seed oil, and infused carrot oil. These benefits are for the Carrot Seed Essential Oil only.
Carrot Seed EO does contain a significant amount of the pigment carotene, which gives it a yellow tone. Carotenoids are powerful antioxidants that reduce free radical damage to the skin.
Skin Benefits of Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Stimulates cell renewal – making it an ideal oil for wrinkle creams and facial oils.
- Stimulates the sweat and sebaceous glands – thus benefiting dry and mature skin.
- Protects skin that is exposed to the elements.
- Tightens and rejuvenates the skin.
- Repairs damaged skin – making it useful for those suffering from eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Heals wounds and repairs sun spots.
- Balances and maintains moisture on the scalp.
- Strengthens your hair and prevents split ends.
- Conditions the hair
It also has been proven to reduce gas and is considered a safe remedy for bloating. It’s popular as a carminative because it’s mild enough to be used even on young children in small amounts so that it can quickly relieve pain from gas, flatulence, and colic.
Reduction of stress and anxiety.
At this time this current item may take two weeks for shipment.
Use in a diffuser, personal aromatherapy inhaler, or dilute in a carrier for topical application.
For external use only.